Continuous Improvement is a context, a belief system and a way of thinking that for some people is foreign. For advocates, it is a conviction or even a core value that always has them always looking for ways to do things more effectively and efficiently.
It is not a destination nor a one-time event. It is a deep awareness of the importance to change and adapt as fast as needed in order to support one’s company, department or individual vision, goals, mission and values.
It is that simple. However, like many simple things, it requires a program, a process and a discipline to make it work correctly and receive full benefits
- Other Blogs On Continuous Improvement
- Continuous improvement, continuous improvement, continuous improvement.(www.johnruh.com/continuous-improvement)
- Continuous improvement while staying on track (www.johnruh.com/continuous-improvement-staying-track/)
- What is your continuous improvement Budget (www.johnruh.com/what-is-your-2017-continuous-improvement-budget/)
- Brushing your teeth (www.johnruh.com/brushing-your-teeth/)
- Our proven Continuous Improvement Program that can be easily modified to fit into your way of doing business. Call for a free initial session.
Written by John Ruh
John M. Ruh and Associates are mission based business advisors who partner with growth oriented leaders to create the right P.S.T. support: the right People, the right Structure and the right Tools.