Our leadership workshops are designed for beginner, intermediate or advanced leaders who desire to understand and improve both interpersonal and professional development. We offer a wide range of programs and custom workshops are also offered for larger group commitments.
Focus areas of the workshops include:
- What is leadership? What is management? What is the difference
- Understanding one’s natural leadership style and how to apply it effectively
- Working with and improving engagement with difficult people- how to communicate and understand them
- What exactly is continuous improvement? Why should it be a focus? How do you get everyone on board with it?
- Defining culture and why it is the foundation of life and work
- How do you “interview like a pro” and assess people properly?
- What do leading experts have to say about leadership, mission, and entrepreneurship?
Interested? Call us at 773-641-9631 or fill out this form and we will be in touch.
Take advantage of our FREE offers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 773-641-9631
- One free introductory workshop (60 minutes) is available for some of the workshops
- One free DISC profile per company
- Free culture assessment
Introduction to Leadership
- Do you hold yourself as a Leader?
- What is leadership? What is managing?
- See and experience how your behavioral tendencies impact your natural leadership style
Intermediate leadership and your path to advanced leadership
- “Track 1 and Track 2” Development for intermediate leaders
- How to support and empower those people you truly need to achieve your goals
- Introduction to Advanced Conscious Leadership – What is it and how it works
Advanced Conscious Leadership
- The foundation of life and work: defining culture the right way
- “Benching your Ego”: Understanding, accepting and supporting your operating Ego
- Advanced ideas and models from key scholars: Frankl, Maltz, Dr. Hal Stone and more
Video Leadership Series
- Over 36 different 30-60 minute videos of highly recognized leaders like Jack Welch, Geoffrey Canada, Jim Collins, Marcus Buckingham, Patrick Lencioni and more
- Facilitated Lunch and learn series that can be done in 75-90 minutes
Dealing with Difficult People
- Learn to identify all behavioral types
- Understand how your behavior impacts others
- Start the process of having effective and crucial conversations
DISC and Sales
- Learn proven closes and words to use with each DISC profile
- Learn about Kurland’s touch system (How many touches each style needs to close)
- Learn how our buying patterns can negatively impact our closing ability
Disc and Leadership
- Learn about your natural leadership style
- Learn how to support/empower those styles you find most difficult
- Handout with proven tips on how to be a better leader using your natural style
5 Steps to Interviewing Right
- Learn a powerful interviewing model
- Receive a sample recruitment description model to use for all positions
- Learn how to recruit like a pro
Recruiting Like a Pro
- What is the recruiting model all sports teams use and why?
- How recruiting like a pro can eliminate your number one cost problem “Keeping people who cost exceeds value”
- The what, why and how to set up a program like this for any firm small to large
Creating a Powerful User-Friendly Game Plan
- How to put your company culture into a practical game plan format
- How to use your game plan in Finding, Focusing and supporting those players you need to win
- Practical tips to use annually, quarterly and monthly to keep your plan alive and well
What is Company Culture and how to define it right
- A basic explanation of company culture
- Discussion of why it is important
- How to define your company culture the right way
Note: Call/email John at 773-775-6636 / email@example.com for a free copy of booklet “Why Bother with Culture”
Introduction to Continuous Improvement
- What is continuous improvement and why bother with it?
- How to make continuous improvement a habit like brushing your teeth
- Measurements – How to measure it and make CI a department and/or company habit
Starting Your Stop Program
- What is a Stop Program?
- Why it is absolutely needed for growth and advancement
- How your stop program can support your continuous improvement program and make it a daily habit