Third in a series of suggested responses to the Coronavirus situation.
As leaders, it is essential we live in the question, “now what?” and, most importantly, make wise choices based on our individual circumstances.
June Entrepreneurial Ideas
- Thomas Jefferson piece on Power of Vision, Declaration, and Right Context
- Weekly blogs on The Power of Vision with opportunity for 1-1 and/or team discussion per phone or zoom:
• Vision, Context, Commitment, Responsibility (VCCR)
• 5 Steps for any Vision
• Vision, Morale, and Productivity
• Who is the leader of your life?
- Three potential Zoom events (at a time that works for you)
• Opportunity Selling to your coming market• Stress Management featuring 5 Star Best Practice Tool and insights from 3 scholars for lasting results
• Thomas Jefferson – The Power of Vision, Declaration, and Right Context
Worth a conversation?
If so, call/email John 773-641-9631 or email@example.com.
Also read Coronavirus Now What I, II.
Written by John Ruh
John M. Ruh and Associates are mission based business advisors who partner with growth oriented leaders to create the right P.S.T. support: the right People, the right Structure and the right Tools.