1. Have a clearly stated game plan built on your business culture.
- No one can successfully play any game if they don’t know the rules or how the game is to be played.
- Culture is the foundation of any business or life for that matter.
- Business culture needs to be put first and foremost truthful in a practical language and with clearly stated vision, goals, mission and values.
2. Create a sales program that covers three key areas and has strong new business development component.
- You do not want to be TOTALLY dependent on your relationship management and customer responsiveness to create new business for you.
- NBD creates growth and a company that is not growing is dying.
- A is very risky if you don’t have NBD working.
- You will have tremendous issues are finding and retaining leaders and strong role players if they see or feel you don’t have a future that excites them.
3. Make sure you have a recruiting program that can find 8, 9 and 10 players consistently.
Why and How
- Set up a program like all major professional sports teams and many very successful companies have. Why; It works!
- Discuss with us how to hire a 1099 contract recruiter that ONLY represents you (and can save you $).
- Follow a proven 5-step program, best practice process that works. Learn how to interview not only for qualifications but for business culture alignment and the traits (www.johnruh.com/chicago-business-recruiting-model/) you need in any new hire.