Employees are the heart and soul of most businesses and without them, the business would fail to operate. Finding the best talent in your industry isn’t easy. Usually, the most talented people are already employed so what can you do as a business owner, HR executive or leader to attract them?
Ask yourself these three questions:
- Do you want to recruit people who are not only 8, 9 and 10’s but also fit your culture?
- Do you want to avoid keeping people whose cost exceeds their value?
- Do you want to Find Impact Players and Leaders who will transform your firm?
If you answered yes to any of those questions you should consider implementing our recruiting program, “Recruiting Like a Pro.”
What is it?
Recruiting Like a Pro is a proven recruiting program, based on the model that professional sports teams use. It makes evaluating existing talent and recruiting new talent a continuous process and increases the odds of finding impact and role players who will grow your firm. It is a program built on the premise that you can never stop growing your leadership team and adding the right role players. Even if you have a great culture, great programs and great processes you need exceptional employees to be successful.
What problems does our Recruiting Like a Pro program solve?
- Recruiting Like a Pro will give your managers the confidence to replace people who are not working at a 7 level or higher (out of 10).
- It will give your managers the confidence to replace their 4,5 and 6 players.
- Recruiting will become an ongoing process that consistently provides the firm with a flow of potential impact and key role players.
Why invest in Recruiting Like a Pro?
Having the right people to go with the best programs and processes will allow you survive and prosper in your evolving marketplace.
Want to learn more? Sign up for a free session for you and your managers on the what, why and how to’s of this leading-edge recruiting program (a $350 value)
Written by John Ruh
John M. Ruh and Associates are mission based business advisors who partner with growth oriented leaders to create the right P.S.T. support: the right People, the right Structure and the right Tools.