Here is our “Must Do List” to be accomplished between now and year end.
Since it is difficult to stay focused during this time, as leaders, we must start this project NOW.
Our Top 5 Must Do’s
- Priority One: Client Care
Take care of customers by delivering a superior product or service and communicating clearly and effectively. This is the foundation of success, and might also be the best marketing we can do to secure our future.
Completion date: Now
- Comprehensive Continuous Improvement List
In order to improve and frame our future, it is critical everyone is crystal clear about our priorities. Clarify the critical focus between now and Thanksgiving.. Why? It’s simple: Change or die. Your continuous improvement projects list needs to be public and reviewed weekly.
Note: Ask us how to do this and/or meet with one of our C.I. project managers. We can also provide you with a form to use that will make this easier.
Completion date: Now
- Do an anonymous company-wide survey to give all stakeholders a voice in assessing 2021 and planning 2022 by Thanksgiving.
This is a step most of us skip. We need to stop, review, and complete 2020 instead of just having 2021 instead of just running into 2022. We need a process approach on assessing and planning.
Why? Ideally you get the input needed to develop your 2022 game plan.
Completion date: By 12/31/21, or earlier if you are a very large group of people.
- Near Thanksgiving Holiday deliver sincere “thank yous” to all stakeholders that have contributed to 2021.
2 Reasons why:
- It costs very little to say thank you and it is a thoughtful, personal way to express our gratitude to those who brought us to where we are today.
- Normally, 50% of our staff people are high on the “people” side of the equation. They want and need to hear that they are appreciated. Doing this, making it a process, can be the start of enrolling their support for 2021, (and increases the probability of retaining them).
- Take Care of Yourself
We cannot be effective leaders for others unless we first ensure that we are taking care of ourselves. As the flight attendant says, “Put the mask on yourself first!” Give some serious thought to what you need to excel personally and professionally in 2022.
Thanksgiving to December 31st
When we have done the above well, we are ready to design and package a great 2022 game plan to support and achieve our vision, mission and values.
PS: To help you sort out how you might do this for yourself and give you a head start, we are offering one month FREE partnering to support you with designing and supporting your Culture Based game plan right.