Select one free DISC profile from the applications below and receive recommendations on how to improve communications with others:
- DISC Identification – Learn how to identify different styles and adapt your approach to increase your communication effectiveness
- DISC and Sales and/or DISC and Customer Service – How to understand your customer’s DISC buying styles and how to adapt your DISC style to meet your customer’s needs.
- Understanding Your Natural Leadership Style – For new and existing managers to learn what leadership is all about and it touches on how all leaders must learn to bench their ego
- DISC & Culture and/or DISC and Global Stats – Common DISC profiles in various global regions; how regional cultures are impacted by DISC
- DISC and Stress – How a person’s natural DISC style is a map for stress triggers and improved understanding of DISC can defuse stressful situations
- DISC and Listening – How to understand the strengths and weaknesses of each profiles listening style.
- DISC and Interviewing – Using DISC to anticipate fit within teams and what non-verbal messages are being communicated
- DISC and Change or DISC and Continuous Improvement – How different personal styles react to change situations and how to make change work for your organization
To take advantage of this offer, please call us at 773-775-6636, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.