12 Ways to Support Leadership in Yourself, Your Department, Your Company
- Understand the power of culture-based leadership (based on vision, mission and values).
- Learn how to put your culture into your individual, department or company game plan.
- Learn to make continuous improvement a habit like brushing your teeth.
- Create enough space in your work life. No Space and No Time = No Innovation.
- Discover the difference between being a manager and being a leader.
- Improve your ability to work effectively with difficult people (Those people who push your buttons).
- Understand what partnering can truly mean. Discover how to create win-win partnerships.
- Gather leadership tips from the pros. What do they say? Check out JohnRuh.com and read: (a) Leadership Book Summaries and/or ask to watch. (b) Leadership DVD’s from Welch, Collins, Jobs, Lenciconi, Canada and more.
- Learn why focusing on habits and processes can produce better long-term results.
- Determine how to train security and compliance people to do things your way.
- Discover Advanced Leadership Development: Understanding, accepting and supporting yourself right. How to bench your ego.
- Develop Entrepreneurship in your company: How to get everyone taking “ownership” of their work.
If you need help creating a reliable plan for your business for the upcoming year, contact John M. Ruh and Associates. Whether you’re a new small business or you have a well-developed medium-sized business, we can help you chart a course to success. Remember that without a solid and specific business plan, there’s no telling where your business might be in a year’s time. You will be further ahead of your competition if you structure your business around an actionable plan.
Go to our blog for articles on vision, culture, leadership, recruiting, sales, and professional development and book/DVD summaries.
Written by John Ruh
John M. Ruh and Associates are mission based business advisors who partner with growth oriented leaders to create the right P.S.T. support: the right People, the right Structure and the right Tools.