When issues and challenges arise, especially repeater problems, a reactive response is rarely the solution. Establishing incremental improvement as a habitual process can resolve challenges and minimize issues in the future.
Good news! May is “Continuous Improvement Month” at John M. Ruh and Associates and we’re offering no obligation, 29-minute Tuesday Talks sessions to quickly and effectively teach how to implement the process of ongoing improvement, and a “Main Event”.
- May 9, 9:00 to 9:30 am CST (sharp!): “The 1% Rule” How small changes add up to big impact! Register, email or call John at 773-641-9631 to register for this event.
- May 23, 3:00 to 3:39 pm (CST): “Brushing your Teeth” How habits, however simple, lead to real growth! Register, email or call John at 773-641-9631 to register for this event.
- Main Event – May 31 10:30 to 11:30 am (CST) with 15 optional minutes for Q/A: Making Continuous Improvement a Core value and non-negotiable. Hit RED button above, email or call John at 773-641-9631 to register for this event.
Contact us at 773-775-6636 and we’ll schedule a private session for your team (first session no obligation!).
Can’t attend but interested? 3 options:
- Ask for 1-1 session to discuss
- A private zoom event for you and your team
- One FREE leadership profile (value 75.00) to identify your natural leadership style