When issues and challenges arise, especially repeater problems, a reactive response is rarely the solution. Establishing incremental improvement as a habitual process can resolve challenges and minimize issues in the future.
Good news! May is “Continuous Improvement Month” at John M. Ruh and Associates and we’re offering no obligation, 29-minute Tuesday Talks sessions to quickly and effectively teach how to implement the process of ongoing improvement, and a “Main Event”.
- May 9, 9:00 to 9:30 am CST (sharp!): “The 1% Rule” How small changes add up to big impact! Register, email or call John at 773-641-9631 to register for this event.
- May 23, 3:00 to 3:39 pm (CST): “Brushing your Teeth” How habits, however simple, lead to real growth! Register, email or call John at 773-641-9631 to register for this event.
- Main Event – May 31 10:30 to 11:30 am (CST) with 15 optional minutes for Q/A: Making Continuous Improvement a Core value and non-negotiable. Hit RED button above, email or call John at 773-641-9631 to register for this event.
Contact us at 773-775-6636 and we’ll schedule a private session for your team (first session no obligation!).
Can’t attend but interested? 3 options:
- Ask for 1-1 session to discuss
- A private zoom event for you and your team
- One FREE leadership profile (value 75.00) to identify your natural leadership style
Written by John Ruh
John M. Ruh and Associates are mission based business advisors who partner with growth oriented leaders to create the right P.S.T. support: the right People, the right Structure and the right Tools.