I asked myself what I must do as the leader of my business (and life) to complete the year well and be prepared for this year. Developing my leadership plan is a key part of my business success and growth.
- Stop and review this year from both a personal and business standpoint. I give myself 60 days to do this right.
- Get honest, open input from others.
- Design and support my yearly Game Plan in the right way. That means it is built on a very solid foundation which includes my vision, my goals, my mission, purpose and values. I put this in writing so I can review it frequently.
- Get the support I need so my year end continuous personal and business projects are done right. (The holidays can make this a challenge so the answer for me is the right support.)
- Ensure I have the space, time and needed structure to do all of the above right. I think we all know when we do not plan well we generally do not get the outcomes we want.