Use DISC to help teams bond in stressful times.
Special Power of Culture ZOOM Event #2
Morrie Elstien and Cindi Elstien in partnership with John M Ruh & Associates presents
DISC and Stress
An interactive ZOOM session on Stress Management plus an Introduction to the
Do you know
- How your profile reacts to stress?
- How other profiles react to stress?
- Would you like to reduce your own, your team’s or your company’s stress levels?
Hear what three famous leading psychologists say about stress management and understanding, accepting and supporting yourself.
This is also an excellent opportunity to meet Presidents, Owners, Managing Partners and CEO’s who you may want to know.
- Zoom interactive round table discussion on the three questions (above) and introduction to the 5 Star DISC and stress application created by John M. Ruh and Associates.
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021
10:00am -11:15am with 15 minutes optional for Q&A networking.
- Morrie Elstien and Cindi Elstien. For more information on the presenters, please click their names and you will be taken to their websites.
- To understand why Stress Management is perhaps the number one problem we need to address right now to increase productivity and create an empowering culture.
You will receive:
- One free disc leadership profile per company valued at $75.00
- Be our guest!
- John Ruh
- Email or call John Ruh at 773-641-9631