What is it?
Continuous Improvement (CI) is a philosophy and mindset that drives habit. When continuous improvement is adopted, an individual, organization or team subscribes to an enduring loop of assessment, refinement and change. JMR has built and applied a program that can make continuous improvement a habit for the entire firm, analogous to the daily brushing of one’s teeth! www.johnruh.com/brushing-your-teeth/.
3 Key Challenges It Solves
- Ensures proactive, ongoing, incremental change and advancement.
- Global statistics (request if interested) have demonstrated that at least 66% of people require a defined process to make change happen.
- Secures the future by initiating innovation and inspiring the development of products and services that meet the rapidly changing needs and opportunities in today’s markets.
How It Works
- Declaration by leadership that the organization is focused on and committed to continuous improvement (ideally make it a core value).
- Design and packaging of the program with you/your managers so it fits your culture/people.
- Assignment of a Leader/Manager (can be an outsider) to lead the way with project champions for each continuous improvement initiative/project.
- Weekly review of results with focus on acknowledgement.
Check out testimonials from our clients.
One month of initial work by us at no charge to:
- Understand what is happening now (situational analysis)
- Assess effectiveness of current approaches.
- Determination of the type of program that is truly needed given your culture and type of people you employ.
For more information: CI Tools and Resources